The AchilloTrain is a unique Bauerfeind-made achilles tendon support that represents a break from the traditional method of treating a achilles tendonitis with immobilization. Designed to relieve pain and provide a gentle massage to the tendon, it features a moldable, removable silicone insert that provides gentle compression and helps to increase circulation to help heal the injured tendon fibers. Once removed, the Achillotrain can be worn as a general ankle brace to help treat chronic swelling, arthritis, or other injuries. A heel wedge is embedded inside the fabric underneath to raise the height of the heel approximately 6mm to remove stress away from the tendon. An additional wedge is provided to to go inside the opposite shoe to eliminate any leg length differences. The AchilloTrain is an extremely well made product that is designed to provide noticable improvement in both pain and return to function.
- Comes standard with a soft silicone insert which reduces the stress on the tendon leaving it pressure-free. It also supplies intermittent compression to aid in reducing swelling and edema. The achilles tendon support is also contoured to the shape of the foot and ankle to enhance overall fit and comfort.
- Special heel wedge is incorporated into the fabric underneath the Achillotrain to raise the heel height slightly to reduce additional stress to the foot and ankle. An additional heel-wedge is provided for the unaffected foot to prevent uneven leg lengths when walking.
- Manufactured to fit to the bony contours better than most achilles tendon brace designs- increases stability with walking activities.
- Breathable fabric releases heat and perspiration.
- Machine washable for easy care.
Tendon strains and ruptures
Available AchilloTrain Colors: Black, Titanium, Natural
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1902
|Return Policy||New, unused condition; 30 days; 20% restock fee|
|Related File 1||No|
Questions on Bauerfeind AchilloTrain
No questions asked yet