The Bauerfeind Manutrain provides support and protection with a knit design for all day comfort. The brace breathes while delivering anatomical support for wrist strains and sprains. Two pads on the inside are designed to relieve pressure on the tendons and nerves around the wrist joint while a plastic palm-side stays keeps the wrist in a protected safe position. An outer strap ensures a secure fit that remains in place with activity. The Bauerfeind ManuTrain can be used for strains, sprains, and arthritis.
Bauerfeind ManuTrain Features:
- Knitted joint support stabilizes the wrist through controlled compression.
- Removable thermoplastic stay provides therapeutic positioning when indicated and may also be contoured to the individual.
- Velcro strap may be applied when additional support or stabilization is needed.
- Silicone inserts leave radius and ulna pressure-free and provide intermittent compression to the soft tissues to reduce edema.
- Promotes proprioception, thus heightening sensory awareness in the wrist for increased joint stabilization.
- Anatomical knit with graduated compression at the edges to prevent constriction of circulation.
- Lightweight, breathable knit will not retain heat and is completely machine washable.
Available Color: Black
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3908.
|Related File 1||N/A|
|Related File 2||N/A|
|Related File 3||N/A|
|Related File 4||N/A|
|Related File 5||N/A|
Questions on Bauerfeind ManuTrain
No questions asked yet